Friday, March 31, 12:00pm to Saturday, April 1, 2023 12:10pm
March 31, 2023 to April 1, 2023 - times TBD Harvard Law School and live stream via Zoom at Boyd Law Building In "Beyond the FTC: The Future of Privacy Enforcement," law and computer science scholars from across the country will identify and propose solutions to barriers that inhibit enforcement of privacy rights. Featuring keynotes from Electronic Frontier Foundation Executive Director Cindy Cohn and FTC Director Samuel Levine. The symposium is a collaboration between UIowa's Innovation...
We accomplish this mission by:
- Hosting academics, practitioners and judges who interact directly with students.
- Supporting student organizations such as the Intellectual Property Law Society, IP Moot Court teams, and the Journal of Corporation Law.
- Providing summer stipends for students doing unpaid legal work in intellectual property, technology, corporate or business law, antitrust, health law, and related fields.
Areas of law encompassed by the center's mission include:
- Intellectual Property Law, including copyright, patent, and trademark law;
- Antitrust and Competition Law;
- Business Associations and Securities Law.