Join us for the Innovation, Business & Law Center's summer speaker series on innovation policy and COVID-19.
All talks will be via Zoom webinar on Thursdays at 3:30 ET/2:30 CT/ 1:30 MT/12:30 PT. (starting next Thursday).
Our speakers are:
- June 25: Jacob Sherkow on COVID-19 Related Drug Shortages and Innovation Policy
- July 2: Nicholson Price on Public Funding and COVID-19 Innovation
- July 9: Sapna Kumar on Patents, Pharma, and the Pandemic
- July 16: Rachel E. Sachs on Reimbursement Policy and Innovation Incentives for COVID-19
- July 23: Lisa Larrimore Ouellette on Innovation Policy Pluralism and COVID-19.
The link for these talks is https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/98761682648